The Seller Pro theme requires the following:
- Latest version of WordPress
- Latest version of the Genesis Framework
- PHP version 5.6+ (Check with your web host for your server’s current version of PHP.)
Plugins to Install
Below are all the plugins that are being used on the Seller Pro theme demo site. They are all optional, but if you’d like to set up your site like the demo, you’ll need to install and activate them before you begin.
You may substitute your favorite plugins for these, if you wish.
- Genesis – eNews Extended: This plugin is used to add an email subscription form to the site.
- Genesis Portfolio Pro: This plugin allows you to display portfolio items in an attractive grid-style layout.
- Atomic Blocks: Atomic Blocks is a collection of content blocks for the new Gutenberg block editor.
- Ninja Forms: Ninja Forms is the ultimate FREE form creation tool for WordPress. Build forms within minutes using a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop form creator.
- Simple Social Icons: Simple Social Icons is an easy to use, customizable way to display icons that link visitors to your various social profiles.
- weDocs: Create great looking documentation for your products. Organize your product documentation in your site, beautifully!
- MailChimp for WordPress: This plugin helps you grow your MailChimp lists and write better newsletters through various methods.
The following plugins are used to add the shop functionality to theme demo. If you won’t be including a shop on your site, you don’t need to install them.
- WooCommerce: This plugin adds an online store to your website.
- Genesis Connect for WooCommerce: This plugin is used together with the WooCommerce plugin to make sure shop related pages are displayed correctly.
- WooCommerce Blocks: WooCommerce Blocks are the easiest, most flexible way to display your products on posts and pages!